River Vale Indoor Travel
Pascack Valley Indoor Soccer
Updated Sunday October 29, 2017 by Paul Montopoli.
River Vale Indoor Travel Teams
Pascack Valley Indoor Soccer League (PVISL) regular season play will begin in early January 2018 and will continue through mid March 2018. Playoffs will be held the following two weekends.
Winter 2018 Season
River Vale Youth Soccer is a PVISL participant with teams in the following division. Teams composition is determined by birth year across the 5 divisions of play with 2 birth years per age group.
River Vale Coaches are:
- Co-ed 6 - HC Franco Grippo
- G5/U10 - HC Samantha Ingannamorte, AC James Park
- G4/U12 - HC Jeff Weiss, AC James Park
- G3/U14 - HC Nicole Bowen
- G2/U16 - HC TBD
- B5/U10 - HC Joe Doolan, AC - Franco Grippo
- B4/U12 - HC Tristan Touzot, AC Dan McGonigle
- B3/U14 - HC Gerard Walsh, AC Dave Moon, AC Brenna Walsh
- B2/U16 - TBD
Tryouts - have ended
Registration - players receiving an acceptance email from their team must register before the registration deadline on Nov 10th here. The acceptance email provided all the details needed to register.
Uniforms - players who need a new team uniform, should contact Mr. Lee at Sports Expert to order a new uniform. Please do this promptly.
Any questions on the Travel Program call Paul Montopoli @ 201-320-2041 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaching Certification: If you are a new coach to the PVISL, then you must complete the following course work.
- NFHS Concussion Online Course - once you successfully complete the course. Print your course completion certificate and bring it with you to every game. The refs check for this and will NOT let you coach if you do not have it.
- Rutger's Certification - you can find the schedule of Rutger's courses here
- PVISL - Coaches Course and Exam -- this year's schedule is here. All the course are usually late November thru early January and held in Woodcliff Lake. You must register for the course here Link to Test Registration Form